GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Hands down the best stick figure animator - by far.

Superb effects, style, silhouettes, physicality and impeccable timing. Very inspiring, thanks for showing us how amazing stick figure fights can be.

Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

Enjoyed it

It could use some editing to fasten the pace in the beginning, but other than that, it was funny and well done.

Counter-Strike vs Pokemon Counter-Strike vs Pokemon

Nice!

I liked it. Wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but it had a cinematic feel to it. From the staging to the use of music, really liked the bit where Pikachu and Squirtle came up from behind them in the first scene after the CT's moved across the screen.

The bit at the end as well, where he struggles to say "Counter-terrorists... win" was a nice touch.

Nice work!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

thanks! as a film major in school, I try to make all my flashes atmospheric and staged properly too lol

GLad you enjoyed it

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Funny!

I love the drawing style of this, works very well. The jokes were brilliant too! Great job!

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Interesting

I like the idea and concept. The character animation has a unique style and simplicity.

If you want to improve this, here's a suggestion:

Lengthen the buildup to the result. Let's say you have the explosion idea... People will be anticipating the bomb to explode and if you reach from point A (where he gets the idea) to point B (the bomb being planted) too quickly, it reduces the thrill and fun of watching him get to that stage! So much goodness can be added in between to impact the result more.

Add obstacles, that is the one definite way of making it more interesting for the viewer. Audiences are interested in the story of how he goes about executing his plans, go front point A, to C to B... but never from point A to B directly.

Keep at it and hope to see more of your stuff!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Whoa! It's an honor to be reviewed by you!
This tip is really helpful! I'm definitely keeping it in mind for everything I make from now on.
Thanks again!

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Errmm...

I didn't realise you had me in the credits as inspiration! LOL. Thanks for that and congrats on a good flash, not really funny but still had effort. Try to make the movie flow rather than cut it in scenes, it would be alot better =) I don't think I even know you but anyways thanks for adding me in the credits (you spelt my name "Wei Xing" wrong!)

The George Bush Show 7 The George Bush Show 7

Once again!

Great job once again! The part where George Bush starts talking and singing about September 11 is absolutely hilarious! More! More!

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Weeeeee!!!

Great movie, Samus. Don't you think my name is abit too small in the credits? LOL. Your frame by frame animation looks very tweened. That's all from me. Hehe, XD

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Wow...

That was really awesome! I was very impressed with the backgrounds, water effects and the tree swinging smoothness!!! :D Very well done :) Tho i have to say that if u animated ur characters at a frame by frame, it would give u the perfect smoothness! I saw that some of it was done a few frames at a time and weren't as smooth as it could be, but still very impressive. With ur talents, you could easily animate a TV show with some successful results. I hope you find my review helpful and I would like to see another!

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

This one wasnt very funny :P

sorry...this one isnt as good as ur other ones too! Keep up the good work and i hope u make George Bush say more crazy things next time^^